Looking for honeymoon ideas, or rather a honeymoon destination to spend your special holidays with your beloved? If yes, then Goa in India beckons you with a promise to make your honeymoon an extremely memorable affair! Want to know how? Well here is a list of things that will make your honeymoon in Goa rocking!
- Beaches, beaches and more beaches! That's what makes Goa a fascinating destination and also one of the best amongst the lovers of beach honeymoon destinations in the world. Lying on the sandy beaches, you can simply soak in the warmth of the sun or go ahead and play a game of Volleyball with other tourists.
- There are a number of posh beach resorts where you can book yourself a room and enjoy the beauty of rising and setting sun from your room itself. Or take a walk on the beach of the resort with your better half during sunrise and sunset for an extremely romantic experience.
- For couples who love to indulge themselves in some fun or adventure activities, the beaches of Goa offer umpteen options for water sports - right from swimming to diving, surfing, kayaking, para-sailing, water skiing, dinghy sailing, and many more.... Have fun with water!
- Enjoy some of your best romantic moments with Goa cruises. There are quiet a few sea cruise options available in Goa along with river cruises for your honeymoon in Goa. River cruises options include Day cruises, Sun Down Cruise, Full Moon Cruise and Special Cruise. For Sea Cruise options, tour begins from Mumbai and Kochi and covers Goa before returning to their original destination.
- Your honeymoon in Goa is incomplete till the time you enjoy the splendid nightlife of Goa. Bars, pubs, discos, casinos - they are all there to make your nights completely entertaining. Dance to the electrifying music played by well known DJs, taste the local drink, feni or stick to your favourite international brands and savour a delicious meal in a moon lit night. Also remember that there are certain markets that stay open during specific days of the week. So you can enjoy a bit of shopping there as well.
- There are certain time of the year when Goa is at its most vibrant self. So if you happen to visit Goa during this time, make sure that you enjoy to the hilt. And these time of the year are during Christmas and New Year and then during Goa Carnival during February.
- Though not events, there are certain seasonal attractions in Goa as well. For example monsoons in Goa. It's that time of the year when Goa is green and wet. The waterfalls, specially the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, present an amazing awe inspiring view of water thrashing down from a great height when you visit it right after monsoons.
- Last, but not the least, couples will look for sightseeing options during their honeymoon in Goa. And Goa offers them endless scope for places to visit in Goa. Churches, temples, Heritage homes, Latin Quarters, forts, wildlife Parks, caves, lakes, mansions, and a number of other sightseeing options make Goa a perfect holiday destination in India.
So, plan your Honeymoon in Goa soon. We offer you a number of honeymoon packages for Goa. Just contact us and we will plan your honeymoon trip in Goa as per your preferences.